Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jesus is More Than Happy



If you are happy, who do you think is the first person to be happy?
I have two nieces who are very cute toddlers and pretty!
They’re like my babies.
And everytime I visit them, they make me refreshed.
There is only one reason why I always feel the joy to see them – it’s simply because they bring joy to me.
One day, it was weekend and it’s visit time for my niece.
I went to meet my brother and to see my first niece whose age is three.
When I saw my niece, I saw in her eyes the happiness and great excitement.
We went to a department store with my brother, her wife and my niece.
As we walked around the shopping center, my niece whispered at me “tito Robi, let’s go to the kids’ center;
I want to play.”
I saw her eyes begging for it.
So I told my brother about it with no vacillation and we went there.
When my niece got inside the play center, she was ultimately happy playing inside. 
As I saw my brother and his wife, I could see a tremendous happiness in them.
They saw their daughter enjoying and so happy.
As their daughter running, shouting and laughing around, her parents displayed euphoria.
My dear brothers and sisters, have you ever asked yourself of who is the first person to feel the joy if
you are happy?
He will fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. – Job 8:21
Clearly stated, that God wants you to be happy.  He wants to give you joy.
Today, let’s give thanks to the Lord for the joy and an everlasting love.
Spare yourselves a minute to reflect on the following:
  1. Are you doing things to make Jesus happy?
  2. Do you praise and thank Jesus for the joy and happiness?
  3. What unworldly things can make you happy? Do you pursue them?
  4. Do you make yourself available for God’s mission?
  5. In a quiet moment, reminisce your past and think of the people who made you happy and pray for them, then send an email saying your thank you notes.


Happy with Christ,
Robi Marapao


Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus